“Personal Information” means any information about an identifiable individual.
“Principals” means individuals that own and/or are involved in the management of a business.
“Us”, “we”, “our” and “MyCRC” means MyCRC, a MyCRC Holdings, Inc. brand.
“Website” means the website operated by MyCRC and located at https://mycrc.ca.
“User” means a person who is using MyCRC to use our services.
• ID verification is performed through MyCRC by Equifax
• A public record search will search the internet, and public media that individual authors have made publicly available;
• Directly from Users in response to any dealings we have with the User including the MyCRC questionnaire; and
• Public records, federal, state and/or provincial government offices, public registries, and other sources permitted by law.
If you call us, we may record and retain the recording to ensure the accuracy of our discussions and for quality control and record keeping purposes.
• Public records: Information that may affect creditworthiness, such as judgments, bankruptcies, consumer proposals and registered items, as well as, criminal court cases, fraud lists, sex offender registries, and terrorist watch lists;
• Criminal record check: A “Clear” or “Review” Status if criminal records are foud;
• Address history: A list of past residential addresses;
• Information about purchases paid in full with cash or cheques;
• Race, creed, colour, ancestry, religion, ethnicity, sexual preference, family status or political affiliations.
Decision making associated with Personal Information
– To assist in the investigation of a contravention of a law and/or fraudulent activities;
– To fulfill our obligations under consumer reporting and privacy legislation (such as, a request to initiate an investigation); and
– To act in respect of an emergency that threatens the life, health or security of an individual or for other purposes as permitted or required by law.